Errors in a document distract the meaning of the content, leading to ambiguity in the minds of the readers. Editing is thus an essential tool that eliminates all the inaccuracies and diversions from the context enabling a smooth flow of meaning. It is like the icing on the cake, which not only adds flavor but also enhances its presentation. Likewise, a significant edit removes the errors from the content while enhancing its readability and influential power.
Words are the expressions of a writer’s imagination, and if the shortage of appropriate words blocks you from conveying your ideas, expert editing services is your solution. You can consult trained and experienced editors who phrase your thoughts in the most impactful manner. They improve the content quality by making use of correct language and error-free text. Editors also ensure to use simplified words to communicate the complex concepts.
A good editor will go beyond his job profile and assist you in your literature review, give you good suggestions on further improving your dissertation and work with you till the end to create an exceptional monograph. Online editing services will offer you a time saving advantage with reduction of stress.
One of the biggest setbacks for young authors is the non-acceptance of their research papers by a journal publishing house. But it is perhaps something that is common to every single academician. Although this may not be comforting, it is important to understand that receiving a disappointing rejection letter happens to everyone.
There are many variables involved in the rejection of an article. But, unfortunately in most cases scholars don’t understand why the work was not accepted. Even the editorial board of journal, sending out a rejection mail, doesn’t specify a comprehensive explanation of how the author can proceed from a different angle.
Some common reasons for paper rejection include:
- It is unfit for journals. Articles that do not fit appropriately to the objectives of the journal are often rejected. It is important to evaluate the goals and research areas focused by the journal.
- It does not abide by the submission guidelines. Paper must be tailored as per the specifications of the journal before its submission.
- It is poorly structured. It is a common error that the format is not correctly adopted and sequence of the ideas does not flow appropriately.
- It is logically incorrect. The paper, in such a case, will require substantive changes.
- It lacks original ideas. The non-presence of a genuine research thought frequently becomes a reason for rejection of a journal article.