Prospective authors preparing to submit their manuscript must ensure to follow the given checklist to upsurge their chances of getting published in academic journals. The list briefly provides the key points of consideration that are often missed out.
- Ensure to provide the name and designation of the corresponding authors
- Listing of authors on a separate page to enable anonymous peer review
- Running Head on each page
- Abstract and Keywords
- Acknowledgement to fund-granting authorities
- Sequenced paging
- Grammar and spelling check
- Appropriate formatting
- In-text citations also listed on References page
- Permission to use copyrighted content
- Tables and figures are added at correct locations
- Use of high resolution graphic images
- Figure captions are added
This checklist is intended to guide authors about the necessary details before submitting to publishers. This helps in enhancing the probability of their selection, although may not guarantee acceptance.